Sunday, May 9, 2010

10 kilos and 20 minutes

This week saw me reach my 10 kilo mark. I lost 1.1, bringing me to a total of 10.3 kilos lost. Pretty happy with that.

It also saw me complete week 5 of my C25K running program. Day 3 was a 20 minute run and I did it! No stopping, no slowing down. I was very proud of myself for that.

Today was Mother's Day and we had a lovely day. The girls bought my presents in to bed and then gave me breakfast in bed. I was rather spoilt this year. A pandora bead from each of the girls, a mug that says 'Shakespeare was a redhead ... so screw thee', a set of lip balm, hand cream and soap, and from the mother's day stall at school a thing of bath bubbles and an oven mit set. I was given tea and toast for brekkie.

After we got uo we went up to Blackheath to do a bushwalk. We did the Fairfax Trail to George Phillips lookout and Govett's Leap lookout. It was an easy walk and we had a lovely time.

I guess I will hear tomorrow if I have an interview for the HT job I applied for. I'm starting to get a bit nervous about it. I also have a bucketload of marking to do and reports to write. I'd better get on to it.

Hope you all had a good day, too.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome day! How nice to be so spoilt.
    I got home from NZ this morning, jet-lagged and so sad to leave my lovely girls behind again. They gave me Mother's Day gifts yesterday. I also found a beautiful note from my younger daughter, hidden in my luggage. It made me cry of course!
    Really pleased for you re 10.3kg. What a great milestone. Keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the loss Belinda!! Sounds like you had a great day and I love the mug (I'm a ginger too!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda - you are doing so well! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Pages