Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A quick note

I've been quiet on my blog and the WW boards this week as I've been working on my EOI for the Relieving HT job. It is due on Friday. I am so luck to have so many people support me and offer guidance through this process. I really dislike having to write about myself like that, and having people read and give feedback is invaluable.

I've been flat out with worry about little one and her latest antics have caused a bit of stress. Her father and i are meeting with the teacher tomorrow afternoon to try and work out what is going on with her. I think she is having trouble settling into school and making new friends.

I've got a student teacher observing me this week and I can already tell she will make a good teacher. There is nothing like having a student teacher to make you reflect on your teaching!

I did Day one week 5 of C25K today. FELT AMAZING.  Am actually looking forward to do my first 20 minute run!

More later in the week when the job application is done.

Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages